Popular Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Angry, Says Haters Can Go To Hell

Controversial Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare who recently had her

third baby in New York Cityis angry!



The beautiful actress who recently re-married can be said to have been

through different ups and downs. She got lashed-at by her

ex-husband Olumide Okufulure over her new marriage to Alhaji Tunde

Oriowo.



However, it was made known that the actress' new husband, Alhaji

Mutairu Tunde Oriowo defrauded Telecoms giant, MTN of a whooping sum

of N2.5bn.The report which got many brows raised towards the actress

and many tongues, wagging at the beautiful mother of three. This also

led to the actress' boutique being shut down by the Economic

Financial Crimes Commission.



The Nollywood actress who has been really enmeshed in marriage

scandals was said to have married her second husband Alhaji Orilowo

without legally ending her first marriage to Olumide Okufulire.



Laide is now back in Nigeria after her delivery and in a new interview

with Encomium she refused to address her personal life. All she had to

say was:



"You can't change who I am. I don't talk about my marriage. I can't

talk about my love. I just don't find it convenient discussing my

love. It's nobody's business. I am in love, good. I am remarried,

good. I have a new kid, good, I am who I am, good, I am contented and

I am so happy with my life.



Thus, anybody who is not happy with my new found joy should go to hell."



The nursing mother says she is not in any way bothered by all the

rumors going on about her, she also went ahead to attribute all the

negative talk about her to a certain blackmailer whose identity she

withheld.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download KMSAuto Net 2016 v1.4.8 Portable

How To Get New Airtel 7GB for N2000 | Airtel REDHOT Promo 2017